The most recent self-publishing project featuring landscape photographs taken from late summer through autumn of 2009, “The Margins of the Day” is a 50-page, 8×10 coffee table-style book that comes in both soft and hardcover versions. All the images within the book are full-color. The introductory text describes my creative approach toward capturing landscapes in those times of day when the “good light” is apparent and the subtle tones and textures of foreground and sky compliment one another for resulting photographs that are serene, peaceful and calm. Many of scenes represented in the book are from the Hocking Hills of Southeastern Ohio, however, landscapes in the Colorado Plateau of Utah, the Great Smoky Mountains of Eastern Tennessee and the coastline of the Carolina Low Country are also included in this book which is a photographic celebration of the haunting beauty of natural light at dawn and dusk.
- Eyes of the Forest – Recited by Stephen W Emerick
- Far Off Mountains Recited by Stephen W Emerick
- Lantern of Dawn
- Nature of Spirituality
- Nature of the Poet~Psychologist
- Psychology Practice
- Shawna Emerick: Yoga and Poetry
- Stephen W Emerick, Poet~Psychologist, Native American Flute Player
- The Passion of Poetry and Yoga!
- Wonders of Nature: Video and Poetry Panorama!