- Eyes of the Forest – Recited by Stephen W Emerick
- Far Off Mountains Recited by Stephen W Emerick
- Lantern of Dawn
- Nature of Spirituality
- Nature of the Poet~Psychologist
- Psychology Practice
- Shawna Emerick: Yoga and Poetry
- Stephen W Emerick, Poet~Psychologist, Native American Flute Player
- The Passion of Poetry and Yoga!
- Wonders of Nature: Video and Poetry Panorama!
Category Archives: The Woods of Hocking Hills
Blanketing quilt of forest greenery And the dim of evening’s light ~ Love comes to embrace thee Setting the day to night Now is the time for love making Beneath the evergreens bough As lover’s bodies are aching The … Continue reading
They say the blind are sighted In ways we cannot see Perhaps the eyes of forest Are just the same as these Where vision is held in presence As contours are held by touch Where glen and glade in–gather For … Continue reading
Poems are hewn from gypsy wood, Thrown on the fire at night; Placed simmering in the ember pot, Brought out again at New days first shining light. Only now and then appearing in time, The breath of the bard blows … Continue reading