- August 16,17,18, 2013 Flute and Art Festival SunWatch Village, Dayton Ohio!
- Native American Flute: PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE
- Nature of Spirituality
- Nature of the Poet~Psychologist
- Poetry and Yoga!
- Psychology Practice
- Retreat at The Inn at Cedar Falls: October 27-28-29, 2013; October 26-27-28, 2014; and October25-26-27, 2015!
- Shawna Emerick: Yoga and Poetry
- Stephen W Emerick, Poet~Psychologist, Native American Flute Player
Category Archives: The Woods of Hocking Hills
Blanketing quilt of forest greenery And the dim of evening’s light ~ Love comes to embrace thee Setting the day to night Now is the time for love making Beneath the evergreens bough As lover’s bodies are aching The … Continue reading
They say the blind are sighted In ways we cannot see Perhaps the eyes of forest Are just the same as these Where vision is held in presence As contours are held by touch Where glen and glade in-gather For … Continue reading
For 2011: THE NATURE OF LIFE: INNER VOICE~INNER LIGHT [Finding the Place from Which to Write Poetry] with STEPHEN W EMERICK and SHAWNA R EMERICK October 30 (Sunday 3 PM) through November 1 (Tuesday Noon), 2011 At The Inn at Cedar … Continue reading
I know not how it happened, or when. Or if it was closer to now, or then. But there at the top of the hill: Sitting under the moon…sitting za zen, I heard the words from the lips of the … Continue reading
Poems are hewn from gypsy wood, Thrown on the fire at night; Placed simmering in the ember pot, Brought out again at New days first shining light. Only now and then appearing in time, The breath of the bard blows … Continue reading